What is the best food for your muscles?
Most people are aware that proteins are important for building muscles. During training and weight loading, you can cause damage to the muscle fibers. Their damage activates the healing process that lead to the growth of muscles. During that process you need a lot of amino acids. So, you need to eat food that contains a lot of proteins, so we prepared for you a list of foods that you should eat:
1. Almonds – are plant foods that have high percent of proteins. Almonds are also an excellent source of unsaturated fats that are good for the heart, and magnesium. Magnesium is a mineral that is used in more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body and is known to be involved in protein synthesis.
2. Chocolate milk – because milk is the food of animal origin, it has all the important amino acids, but in same time offering very little fat.
3. Lean cheese – probably there is no person who deals with bodybuilding or fitness, who does not use lean cheese. Just ½ spoon fresh lean cheeses contain 14 grams of protein and only 80 calories, with less than 2 grams of lipids.
4. Soya – advantage of soya cannot compare with any other foods of plant origin, it relates to building muscle. One tablespoon of cooked soybeans contains about 20 grams of amino acids. Soya is also full of other important vitamins and minerals.
5. Eggs – Quick and easy to prepare, delicious to eat, eggs are a key component for anyone who wants to build muscle. Each egg have from 5 to 6 grams protein and only 60 calories. But it’s not just the amount of proteins that makes them special. Egg protein is considered one of the most used proteins, with the highest value of any other food. This means that the protein in eggs is the most effective for muscle growth.
6. Chicken meat – is almost always at the top of the food for muscle growth. 100 grams of pure chicken breast contain almost 31 grams of protein and only 4grams fat!
7. Fish – When we talk about building muscle, fish is the one that beats the competition. Take salmon, for example. Not only it is full of proteins with about 25/100 grams, but also contains many healthy nutrients that only a complete idiot will not consume itJ. Salmon contains beneficial unsaturated fats, as well as omega 3 fatty acids. He is also an excellent source of vitamin D. All in all, the fish, such as tuna or salmon, is simply the best!