According to one of the most famous personal trainers called Alex Silver-Fagan, who is a Nike trainer, squats are an extremely important exercise that will guarantee you a nice butt and finely toned legs.
You just have to combine all exercise we’ve got here for you!
DO IT THIS WAY:
-Make sure you do all the exercises every day!
-It won’t take you more than 15 minutes!
-You can do them at your own home!
-You’ll notice changes very soon if you do them properly!
1. Start with Basic Squats.
2. An excellent exercise for your buttocks are squats with a kickback.
3. What can strengthen your whole body are Sumo Squats.
4. The cardio exercise is Sumo Squats- Outstretched Arms.
5. An exercise that is excellent for your waistline is called Sumo for Training the Abdominal Oblique Muscles.
6. You’ll strengthen your arm muscles with the help of Jump Squats.
7. You can do Narrow Squats when the Feet are Close Together as pistol squats warm-up.
8. Use support to perform Pistol Squats, because it won’t be easy for you at the beginning.
9. Numerous muscles are worked out with Curtsy Squats.
10. The muscles of the calf and thighs as well as your buttocks are all toned with Split Squats.
11. Your lower body is targeted in a lateral motion with the help of Side Squats.
12. Pop Squats are also a cardio exercise and will help you relax your muscles after the antecedent exercise.
TRAINING SCHEDULE FOR 7 DAYS:
-10 repetitions of Basic Squats
-5 repetitions of Squats with kickback on each leg
-10 repetitions of Sumo squats- outstretched arms
-10 repetitions of Sumo squats
-10 repetitions of Jump squats
-5 repetitions of Squats for training the oblique muscles on each leg
-5 repetitions of Pistol squats on each leg
-10 repetitions of Narrow squats- your feet should be close together
-5 repetitions of Curtsy squats on each leg
-5 repetitions of Split squats on each leg
-10 repetitions of Pop squats
-5 repetitions of Side-step squats on each leg
10 repetitions of Sumo squats
5 repetitions of Squats to target the oblique abdominal muscles on each leg
You must repeat the exercises for the whole week! Only then you’ll acquire optimal results!