What is insomnia?
Insomnia, or sleeplessness, is a sleep disordering which there is an inability to fall a sleep or to stay a sleep as long as desired. While the term is sometimes used to describe a disorder demonstrated by polysomnographic or actigraphic evidence of disturbed sleep, this sleep disorder is often practically defined as a positive response to either of two questions: “Do you experience difficulty sleeping?” or “Do you have difficulty falling or staying asleep?”
Those who are having trouble sleeping sometimes turn to sleeping pills, which can help when used occasionally but may lead to substance dependency or addiction if used regularly for an extended period. Source
Look at the bold sentence above – “sleeping pills, which can help when used occasionally but may lead to substance dependency or addiction if used regularly for an extended period.”
Well that’s not the way, and we definitely don’t want that to treat insomnia. We present you the Best way, natural way to get a nice sleep and beat insomnia !
– Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) syrup
- 1 liter of homemade red wine is put on the fire to warm (do not boil).
- Add, 1 bunch broken fine chopped lemon balm, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 packet of cinnamon, 1 packet of vanilla powder, 1 clove and a little nutmeg. Boil the ingredients. Allow the syrup (without melissa) to stand for 24 hours at room temperature.
Drink 1 cup at night before bedtime.
– Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) tea
- Make a mixture from 1 tablespoon lemon balm, 1 tablespoon mint, 1 tablespoon rosemary.
- Pure 700 milliliters boiled water.
- Let it stay in closed jar for 2 hours and filter the tea afterwards.
- From this tea drink 200 mililiters 30minutes before main meals.
– Spring onion (Allium cepa – Scallion) potion
- Take 3-4 spring onions, and blender them.
- Put the blended mixture in a glass and mix it with 1 teaspoon honey and rise water.
- Use this potion before you go to sleep. Use this therapy / treatment for 1 week.
– Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) tea
- Take 2 tablespoons chamomile flowers.
- Pour in 400 milliliters boiled water.
- Let it stay for 1 hour and filter it afterwards.
- Drink 200 milliliters from this tea in the morning and 200 milliliters before you go to sleep.
- Stay healthy ! And follow our FB page for fresh tips ! Always original home remedies that really works!