This recipe comes from an old military doctor. It will keep the bones functioning without any problems.
This recipe works like magic if you have pain in the joints and legs. Gelatin is the answer to your painful problems. It is a product of animal origin and is obtained in the result of processing the connective tissue of large horned livestock – tendons, bones, cartilage, and collagen is the purest form. It has a positive effect on the state of internal fibers and small vessels.
It has two amino acids that are proline and hidrosisprolin, which has a positive impact on the recovery of connective tissue. Gelatin increases the growth and scope of connective tissue, which is important for diseased joints. So, what exactly is gelatin good for?
- Strengthen the joints
- Strengthens the heart muscles
- Improves metabolism
- Increases mental ability
- Maintains healthy skin
- Provides elasticity
- Strengthens tendons and ligaments.
- Prevents development of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis.
- Improves growth and structure of hair and nails
What you need to do:
- Buy a 150g or edible gelatin.
- Pour 4 teaspoons in a half cup of cold water.
- Stir and let sit until the next morning
- The gelatin will turn into jelly overnight.
- Drink the mixture the next morning on an empty stomach.
- You should drink this for one month and then repeat in six months.
- This recipe lubricates the joints to prevent and treat joint pain.