About 55 percent of women and about 45 percent of men have to deal with spider veins. Try these remedies to get rid of your spider veins.
Spider veins are smaller, red, purple, or blue vessels that can twist and turn. They are easily visible through the skin and are typically visible on the legs and the face. There are some factors that can cause spider veins.
– Occupations that involve a lot of standings
– Hormonal influences
– History of blood clots
– Conditions that increase pressure in the abdomen
1. Apple cider vinegar: This is a wonderful treatment for spider veins. It is a natural body cleansing agent, and it improves blood circulation and blow flow. When the blood flows naturally, the heaviness and swelling of the veins will decrease. Apply undiluted ACV to the skin over the vein and gently massage the area. Do this every day before bed and again after waking up.
2. Cayenne pepper: This spice is considered a miracle treatment for spider veins. Cayenne is rich in vitamin C and bioflavonoids. Add a teaspoon to a cup of hot water and stir well. Drink this mixture at least three times a day for two months.
3. Olive oil: Olive oil increases blood circulation and is great for treating spider veins. Mix, equal parts of olive oil and vitamin E oil, are slightly warm it. Massage the veins with the oil for several minutes and do this twice a day for two months.
4. Garlic: Garlic is a very common herb that is great for reducing inflammation and the symptoms of spider veins. It helps break down harmful toxins in the blood and improves circulation. Slice six garlic cloves and store in a glass jar. Squeeze the juice from three oranges and add to the jar while adding two tbsps. Of olive oil. Let this mixture sit for 12 hours after 12 hours shake the jar and put a few drops on the fingers and massage the vein.
5. Butcher’s Broom: This is very helpful for relieving aches and the discomfort of spider veins. The herb contains properties that reduce inflammation while constricting veins because of its anti-inflammatory and anti-elastase activity. Take 100mg of butcher’s broom supplements three times a day.
6. Witch hazel: Witch hazel is effective for strengthening blood vessels, and it can reduce the symptoms of spider veins. Soak a washcloth in witch hazel and place it on the affected area. Do this 2-3 times a day for two months.
7. Horse chestnut seeds: These seeds have been used to treat spider and varicose veins. They have anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling properties that can increase venous tone that reduces the appearance of spider veins. You can buy horse chestnut seed gel and massage the gel onto the vein.
8. Parsley: This herb is rich in vitamin C that is a powerful antioxidant that encourages the production of collagen and helps with cell repair and reproduction. Boil a handful of parsley in a cup of water for at least 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, remove the pot from the heat and let it cool to lukewarm, and then strain. Add a drop of rose and marigold to the pot. Put this solution in the fridge for several minutes. Using a cotton ball, apply the solution to the affected area and do this several times a day.
9. Marigold: Marigold flowers are rich in flavonoids and vitamin C that stimulate the production of collagen and helps improve circulation. Boil a cup of marigold flowers in four cups of water for five minutes. Soak a cloth in the mixture and place the cloth over the vein. Leave the cloth until it completely cools. Do this several times a day for a couple of months.