5 foods, important for the heart – preventing heart disease.
The body of each person additionally gets extra stress in the fall and winter, not so friendly weather for your body. When cold symptoms are gone and you remain inexplicably weak, something is choking you, and lowest loadings hurt behind the breastbone, do not delay the visit to the cardiologist.
To save yourself from such experience, you should try to help yourself in advance, preventing heart disease.
Food can definitely help people with heart problems with strengthening the heart in the beginning of the cold months. Here are five key foods that are the best for preventing heart disease:
- Nuts – a handful a day is sufficient balance of magnesium and selenium – so heart can pump blood with ease.
- Broccoli – at least once a week. This type of cabbage is ideal for maintaining normal blood pressure because it contains cellulose, potassium, calcium, magnesium and vitamin C. Average amount is 200 grams, cooked by steam or boiled for no more than 5 minutes.
- Pumpkin – baked, boiled. Pumpkin contains vitamin D and zinc salts that are very important for the blood vessels and the heart.
- Tomatoes – organic, natural, in the form of juice or sauce. Tomatoes are the best source of antioxidant lycopene. The daily recommended dose: two glasses of juice or 200 grams of salad.
- Meat – Best daily dose is 200 grams of meat from chicken, turkey or rabbit. You should not exaggerate with red meat, reasonable consumption is once weekly. The meat can be replaced with vegetable proteins from – beans, peas and lentils.