Kidney stones are a very common, but very painful urinary disorder. They are responsible for more than 10 million doctor’s visits each year.
When you get the delight of experiencing the passing of a kidney stone, it will soon become one thing you never wish to experience again. But, fortunately for you there are natural therapies that you can use to treat kidney stones, dissolving them into smaller pieces so that they become easier to pass through the urinary tract.
What are Kidney Stones?
- A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline mineral material formed within the kidney or urinary tract. They form when there is a decrease in urine volume and/or excess of stone-forming substances in the urine.
How to Resolve the Issue
- There are many therapies that can be used to get the kidney stones to pass from the ureter to the bladder, and then out the bladder during urination.
- Drinking large quantities of fluids can help to flush the system out, but this method can be more effective when combined with other therapies to help break the stones into pieces. The following will do just that!
- 1 ¼ Cup Olive oil
- 1 ½ lemons, including rinds
- 1 ¼ Cup raw organic honey
- 1 Large bunch of parsley
- 1 ¼ cup maple syrup
- Chop the lemons into small chunks and add them to a blender. Process the ingredients and mix well. Then, add the other four ingredients to the blender and process again until smooth. Transfer to a large glass jar with a lid and put in the refrigerator.
How Much to Take
- Take One tablespoon in the morning on an empty stomach, and make sure to drink plenty o fluids during the day.
- source: Organic Health