Female hormone therapy – balance in 3 important steps
- Maintaining a balanced diet – This will help you to maintain hormone levels balanced and will help you with hormone therapy, there are a few changes in your diet that can improve hormone levels
- Zinc is known to aid in the production of testosterone. Foods that contain great amount of zinc are dark chocolate, peanuts, and many meats, including beef, veal, lamb, crab, and oysters.
- Eat foods high in omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fats help to create healthy cell membranes, allowing hormones to reach their destinations within the body. Foods that contain great amount of omega 3 fats and which you should include in your diet plan are walnuts, eggs, and many types of fish, including sardines, trout, salmon, tuna, and oysters.
- Get more fiber into your diet. Food that contain great amount of high-fiber foods is whole grains, raw fruit, and raw vegetables. Fiber binds itself to old estrogen, clearing it out of the system and leading to better overall balance.
- This is a must – Avoid caffeine, nicotine and alcohol. Studies suggest that excessive use of either product can contribute to premenstrual hormonal imbalance.
- Exercise more often.Aerobic exercise has been known to release chemicals that improve mood, which can help balance out mood swings caused by a lack or excess of female reproductive hormones.
- Reduce stress.Stress causes excess cortisol to be produced, which blocks out estrogen. In women, a loss of estrogen also causes lower amounts of serotonin, which is often linked to mood disorders.
Male hormone therapy – balance in 3 important steps
- Maintaining a balanced diet – A balanced diet is the best way to regulate hormones in most men, and most male hormone imbalances can be aided simply by obeying the traditional standards of a healthy diet.
- Eat plenty of meat and carbohydrates, which provide energy and aid in hormone production. Seafood rich in omega-3 fatty acids and low-fat meats are best, as are fiber-rich grains.
- Avoid sugar, caffeine, and excessive dairy, which can cause the body to become sluggish and to struggle with hormone production.
- Get more exercise.A regular routine including aerobic and resistance exercise is capable of increasing testosterone production.
- Calm down.In men, elevated levels of stress create more cortisol, which can convert testosterone to estrogen. The result is an over-abundance of the female sex hormone and a severe lack of the male sex hormone.
- Get a full night’s sleep.Most testosterone is produced during the REM cycle of sleep. As such, sleeping less will cause a drop in testosterone while sleeping more can help stabilize testosterone levels.
- Wear loose clothing.Loose bottoms, including both underwear and pants, are especially important. Tight bottoms can create unwanted heat, which can destroy existing sperm and ultimately reduce sperm count.
Follow this tips and stay healthy, natural hormone therapy, Balanced hormones = Balanced life !