The best 3 ways to lower / normal triglycerides !
What is Triglyceride?
“Atriglyceride (TG, triacylglycerol,TAG, ortriacylglyceride) is an ester derived from glycerol and three fatty acids. As a blood lipid, it helps enable the bidirectional transference of adipose fat and blood glucose from the liver. There are many triglycerides: depending on the oil source, some are highly unsaturated, some less so. In the human body, high levels of triglycerides in the bloodstream have been linked to atherosclerosis and, by extension, the risk of heart disease and stroke.” source: Wiki
Below you will find the best 3 effective ways to lower your triglycerides to normal.
1. Tea from Silybum marianum (white thistle) seeds for purification and recovery of the liver and lowering cholesterol and triglycerides pt1.
“Silybum marianumhas other common names includecardus marianus, milk thistle, blessed milk thistle, Marian Thistle, Mary Thistle, Saint Mary’s Thistle, Mediterranean milk thistle, variegated thistle and Scotch thistle. This species is an annual or biennial plant of the Asteraceae family. This fairly typical thistle has red to purple flowers and shiny pale green leaves with white veins. Originally a native of Southern Europe through to Asia, it is now found throughout the world.” source: Wiki
- Take 1 tablespoon fine chopped white thistle seed and put it in 200ml cold water.
- Leave it to stay for 4-6 hours
- Boil it afterwards
Usage: Filter the tea and use it 3 times a day, 30minutes before lunch.
2. Tea from Silybum marianum (white thistle) seeds for purification and recovery of the liver and lowering cholesterol and triglycerides pt2.
- Take 200gr. Fine chopped white thistle seed and put it in 1liter 70% alcohol.
- Close the mix in the jar and keep it closed for 14 days in room temperature, stir occasionally.
- Until 14 days filter it through linen and keep the tincture in bottles.
Usage: Use it in form of drops, 2 times a day, drink 30 drops mixed in water or tea 30 minutes before meal, in the morning and at night. Therapy lasts 3-5 months.
3. Home remedy from parsley for reducing / lowering the triglycerides.
“Parsleyorgarden parsley(Petroselinum crispum) is a species of Petroselinum in the family Apiaceae , native to the central Mediterranean region(southern Italy, Algeria, and Tunisia), naturalized elsewhere in Europe, and widely cultivated as a herb, a spice, and a vegetable. Parsley is a source of Flavonoid, and Antioxidants (especially luteolin), apigenin, folic acid, vitamin K, vitamin C, and vitamin A. Half a of tablespoon (a gram) of dried parsley contains about 6.0 µg of lycopene and 10.7 µg of alpha carotene as well as 82.9 µg of Lutein+Zeaxanthin and 80.7 µg of beta carotene.
Excessive consumption of parsley should be avoided by pregnant women. It is safe in normal food quantities, but large amounts may have uterotonic effects.” source: Wiki
- Take 5 lemons
- 2 bunches of parsley
- Put the 2 bunches of parsley in 1 liter water and boil it until the water vaporize to 500ml
- Filter it and cool it to room temperature
- Squeeze the juice from 5 lemons and add it in the parsley tea.
Usage: Every day, before the meal drink 50ml from this tea, but remember to eat 2-3 tomatoes or 1 banana during the day.