Coconut oil is a common in folk medicine in Asia due to its nutritional value and healing action. Although the coconut oil is known among those who practice healthy eating, still this oil does not get the attention it deserves.
The main ingredient of the coconut oil is lauric acid which has strong antiviral and antibacterial properties so that protects us from many diseases. The only other source of this acid is breast milk. Another ingredient of coconut oil is caprylic acid, which stimulates the development of healthy bacteria, especially lactic acid bacteria. Caprylic acids have positive effect on the treatment of candida and destroy parasites that hamper digestion.
Coconut oil helps to reduce cholesterol and improves the absorption of vitamins and important minerals such as calcium, magnesium and iron. Regular use of coconut oil contributes to the maintenance of healthy bowel, body weight and metabolism.
Coconut oil is used to assist in treating:
- Skin diseases and wounds
- Arthritis and rheumatism
- Hair loss
- Viral and bacterial infections
- Weak immunity
- Parkinson and Alzheimer’s disease
- Reduced concentration
- Treatment of fungal infections :Soak the tampon in coconut oil and put it in the vagina. After a few hours your symptoms will reduce and you will feel relief of your yeast infection.
- Stimulation of the nail growth: If you want long nails, but they are constantly breaking and peeling, solve the problem with the application of coconut oil. A small dose around cuticles will make a huge difference.
- Stretch marks prevention: Simple massage with coconut oil on risky places will prevent the appearance of stretch marks, and even those who already have the body will fade a little. After a few weeks you will notice the results.
- Stimulation of hair growth: Put a little oil on your hands; warm your fingers and make moves through the hair. Concentrate on the ends, but put a little in the vicinity of the roots for a healthy scalp. This will stimulate the growth of hair, so you get long locks that you desire. Leave to stand for one hour, the longer the better, you could even sleep like this. Then wash your hair 2 times to rinse the oil.
- For Fungal infections of the feet.
- For Faster healing of cuts and burns.
- Eat 5 tablespoons per day to improve the function of the thyroid.
- Mothers that are breastfeeding can rub their nipples to prevent cracking of skin irritation.
- Reduce or eliminate migraine.
- 1 spoon to eliminate acid reflux.
- With a few tablespoons a day, every day, you can improve your overall immune system.
- Studies show that can help treat dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- For Blisters and youth.
- Use this oil relieve burns, but only after it cools, not immediately when you get burned. Otherwise the oil will keep the heat in the skin.
- To reduce eczema and psoriasis.
- Helps in the Candida treatment
- Helps to treat infections of the bladder and to relieve symptoms.
- Helps with fungal infections (internal and external).
- Use in sore throat (put a bit in mouth, let it melt slowly and Swallow).
- Apply a few drops at the first sign of infection of the ear.
- For better effect in treating hemorrhoids combine it with a drop of lavender oil.
- Helps with vaginal dryness during menopause
- Apply to ulcers in the mouth to ease the pain and speed healing.
- Can be used to relieve conjunctivitis.