What is candida?
Candida is a genus of yeasts and is the most common cause of fungal infections worldwide. Many species are harmless commensals or endosymbionts of hosts including humans; Source
1. Candida treatment – tea from common yarrow (Achillea Millefolium)
Make a mixture of: 1 tablespoon common yarrow, 1 tablespoon common sage, 1 tablespoon anise or known as fennel, 1 tablespoon lemon balm, 1 tablespoon basil and 1 tablespoon soap grass. From this mixture take two tablespoons and put in 500 milliliters of boiling water. Leave it to boil for 2-3 minutes, after 2-3 minutes leave it aside in a closed jar for 10 minutes, filter it and drink the whole amount in the day.
During this tea treatment, use some of the next recipes to make tea for simultaneously use for genital washing (choose one of them or combine them).
– In 500 milliliters of water put 2 tablespoons of oak bark. Let it boil for 8 minutes, after that move aside to cool to tolerable temperature, filter it and use it for genital washing.
– In 500 milliliters of boiling water put 2 tablespoons of walnut leaf, leave it to cool to tolerable temperature and use it for genital washing.
– In 500 milliliters of boiling water put 2 tablespoons of common sage, leave it to cool to tolerable temperature and use it for genital washing.
This treatment last for 30 days.
2. Candida treatment – tincture from Gentiana lutea (Lincura / genciana)
This treatment lasts for 21 days and consists of three parts:
– Tincture: In 1 liter of strong domestic brandy put 30 grams lincura root, 30 grams of common yarrow, 15 grams sage, 15 grams of St. John’s wort and 15 grams common agrimony. Let it stand at room temperature for 10 days and then filter it. Drink 10-15 grams, three times a day before meals.
– Medical wine: In 1 liter of homemade white wine put 2 tablespoons common yarrow and 2 peeled garlic heads. Let it stand in a warm place for 10 days, filter it and drink 50-70 ml three times a day half an hour before a meal.
– Mix of teas: In 1.5 liters of boiling water put one tablespoon of: common yarrow, white rose, common horse tail (Equisetum arvense) and wall germander (Teucrium chamaedrys). Let it stay for 2 hours, filter it and drink during the day instead of water. It is advisable to drink up to 3 liters per day of this blend of teas.