5 BIG diet mistakes that we do and we should avoid
Dietary habits are the habitual decisions an individual or culture makes when choosing what foods to eat. The word diet often implies the use of specific intake of nutrition for health or weight-management reasons (with the two often being related). Although humans are omnivores, each culture and each person holds some food preferences or some food taboos. This may be due to personal tastes or ethical reasons. Individual dietary choices may be more or less healthy (wiki). Check below for the 5 big diet mistakes you do.
1. Not drinking enough water – The water is necessary when we want to lose extra kilograms. If we don’t consume enough water, that mean slower weight loss.Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water in a day or if it’s easier to remember drink a glass of water before and after each meal.
2. Drinking and eating so many calories – Often, we forget calories that we are consuming with different liquids such as alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, cocktails and coffee with milk. Avoid them when you are in diet.
3. Skipping breakfast – Maybe you think that when you skip the breakfast you will consume less calories, but this is not true. When you skip the most important meal in the morning – breakfast it can induce to eat too much for lunch or eat other unnecessary food throughout the day. Therefore we can say that a breakfast is the most important meal and should be rich with proteins.
4. Consuming a lot of unnecessary food between meals – Consume, but be careful for what you consuming, and forget everything you eat between the regular meals. These small meals may contain the most calories, so say stop to the fast foods.
5. Not doing any physical activity – Find a sport or exercise what you enjoy and practice every day. With every day physical activity, you can still eat your favorite foods and still lose weight.