We give you 5 natural ways to fight, treat arthritis.
1. Tincture of basil (Ocimum Basilicum) to relieve pain and swelling of arthritis
– Take 100 grams of dry crushed basil, put in jars and pour half a liter of 70% alcohol, close the jar well and allow to stand for at least 15 days in a dark and warm place. After 15 days, strain the alcohol back into the jar, and throw the basil. From this tincture take 15 drops dissolved in a little water three times a day.
This tincture can be massaged on painful spots.
2. Tincture of dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale) – for arthritis prevention and inflammation of the joints
– Take one 1 kg jar and fill it with finely chopped: roots, leaves, stems and flowers of dandelion. Pour 500 ml of 70% alcohol. Close the jar well and let it stand (stirring occasionally) at room temperature 10 days. After 10 days strain the herbs through gauze to take the liquid out of them. From this tincture drink 20 drops (for adults) mixed in a glass of milk, once daily in the morning before breakfast.
3. Oil (from White Rada – Bellis Perennis) treatment against rheumatism, arthritis and sore knees
– In 1 kg jar put a lot of flowers, leaf and stem of white Rada. Pour 1 liter of cold pressed olive oil. Close the jar well and let it stand 21 days at room temperature or under direct sunlight. After 21days strain the oil and massage the painful spots.
4. Tea from great burdock (Arctium Lappa) against arthritis
– Take one teaspoon of finely chopped fresh or dried root from great burdock and place it in 200ml cold water and let it stand for 7-8 hours. Heat it to boiling point and strain it. From this tea drink 2-3 cups a day, 30 minutes before meals. The treatment lasts three months.
5. Oil from lilacs (Syringa vulgaris) for pain in knees, spine, bones and against arthritis
– In a 1 liter jar with olive oil put a lot of flower from purple lilacs, close the jar well and let it stand on the sun for 20-40 days. After that strain the oil that is left and massage the painful spots.